Become a Member
The HPD Collaborative welcomes all organizations that support the HPD Open Standard, and are involved as users, purchasers, specifiers and manufacturers of building products. Members are eligible to participate in evolution of the HPD Open Standard, through participation in our committees and working groups. To join the HPD Collaborative, please follow the steps below:
- Review the following information:
- Complete and submit the Online Membership Form. Click here for the Online Membership Form Or Download and complete the HPDC Membership Agreement.
- Submit the completed and signed Membership Agreement to HPDC
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax (+1 781-623-0530)
- Mail hard copies to: Health Product Declaration Collaborative (HPDC) 401 Edgewater Place, Suite 600 Wakefield, MA 01880 Attention: Membership Department
- Submit payment online via credit card or request an invoice
Upon receipt of a completed Membership Agreement, an HPDC Member Services representative will contact you with all the required information to begin the membership. Questions? To contact us with any questions you have about joining the HPDC, please contact us at email@example.com or +1 781 876 8871.