HPD Builder 2.0
HPD Builder 2.0 is the easiest, most accurate and efficient way for manufacturers to create and manage Health Product Declarations. HPD Builder provides a guided tool for entering data, performing hazard screening and formatting your reports to be consistent with the HPD Open Standard.
Registration is required for use of the HPD Builder 2.0. Unlimited use of the Builder is an included benefit for HPD Collaborative members. More limited use can also be purchased online. See information in the next section below to register and begin to use the HPD Builder.
Step-by-Step HPD Training Videos are available on how to create an HPD using the HPD Builder. Please visit the training page to access these videos.
Once an HPD has been created, the Builder enables manufacturers to fully automate “publishing” their HPDs to the HPD Public Repository. Publishing an HPD via the Repository enables project teams and others who wish to use the HPD to easily locate and download a PDF copy of the HPD. For more information on the HPD Public Repository click here.
What is HPD Builder 2.0?
- HPD Builder 2.0 is a cloud-based system that helps you create, publish and manage product reporting, using the HPD Open Standard Version 2.0.
- Using HPD Builder 2.0, product manufacturers establish their own account, and manage their own reporting and access to their data.
Major Features of HPD Builder 2.0
- Built to assist you in reporting information so that it complies with HPD Open Standard Version 2.0
- Reduces data entry duplication and errors, compared with manual preparation methods
- Provides output in PDF format, compliant with HPD Open Standard Version 2.0 format
- Incorporates use of Pharos Chemical and Material Library (CML) database by CAS RN or substance name
- Performs HPD Open Standard compliant hazard screening, using GreenScreen® List Translator and other specified lists
- Permission-based access to manufacturers HPD by suppliers and consultants
- Provides option to report hazards without disclosing confidential substance identifying information
- Enables automated “publishing” to to the HPD Public Repository to make your “public” HPD easily accessible and downloadable for project teams
How Do I Get the Builder?
Unlimited use of HPD Builder 2.0 is an included benefit of your HPDC membership. If you are already an HPDC member, you must first register to establish your account and begin using HPD Builder 2.0. Click the button below to go the the Registration screen.
Use of HPD Builder 2.0 is also available to those who are not HPDC members, in a five (5) HPD bundle pack. To purchase, click the Non-Member Purchase button, below. If you purchase an HPD bundle pack, and wish to upgrade to full HPDC membership, we will credit your purchase of 1 HPD bundle pack to your annual membership dues, within 60 days of purchase. Please contact our membership department (firstname.lastname@example.org) to upgrade your qualifying purchase to membership status.