- Over 2500 new HPD reports have been published in the last year alone – that’s a 30% increase! – to now total over 8,600 HPDs in the HPD Public Repository.
- Many product libraries now routinely offer material health reports to designers for selecting and specifying products.
- Project teams are participating in record numbers with the LEED material health credit, Living Building Challenge, WELL and other building certifications that reward material health progress.
Wendy Vittori, HPDC, Executive Director
SAVE THE DATE: November 16 Is The Second Open Innovation Material Health Symposium.
HPDC General Members Have Access To Free New Benefit! Share How You’re Making A Difference In Material Health.
HomeFree Provides Material Health Resources For Affordable Housing.
HPDC Launches Social Equity Working Group To Implement New Measures In Building Industry.
HPDC Supports Implementation of the Principles for Chemical Ingredient Disclosure.
John Geyer, HPDC’s Director Of Manufacturer, Ecosystem and Information Technology Programs, Retires.
Transparency and Material Health Webinar Materials Show How To Use HPDs & The Transparency Catalog.
If you would like to share your organization’s leadership story in the Members Corner, please contact us. Share you news, progress and update with Paula Schaper at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Green Science Policy Institute Releases New Report On PFAS.
The HPD Public Repository is the authoritative resource for all published HPDs. Visit the Repository to access almost 8,000 published HPDs, representing over 20,000 building products, from 600+ manufacturers –
Thanks To The 79 Manufacturers Who Published 361 HPDs from May 24 – July 23, 2021:
Green Science Policy Institute has collected information on PFAS uses in the built environment from company websites, patents, peer-reviewed literature, and more. Its new Building a Better World report summarizes this information and proposes a path forward to reducing PFAS use in building materials. The goal of this report is to inform and inspire building owners, architects, designers, building product manufacturers, and government decision makers to eliminate unnecessary uses of PFAS and to promote the design and use of safer non-PFAS alternatives.
HPDC continues to grow our membership now with over 300 member organizations. Membership is open to any organization that participates in the industry and supports the goals of transparency and material health practice of the HPDC. See a full list of HPDC Members and Sponsors.
Please Join Us in Welcoming Our Newest Members to HPDC:
- JSR Associates, Inc.
- Lexington Manufacturing, LLC
- Tibbetts Newport Corp
- Momentive Performance Materials
- RMK Industries
- Saint-Gobain Ecophon AB
- Andreu World
- LG Hausys South Korea, Inc
- Advanced Fiber Technology
- Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope
- Littelfuse Inc
- Vescom America, Inc.
- ISOMAT S.A.
- Twitchell Technical Products, LLC
- Edge Environment
- Jazeera Factory for Paints Co.
- EPI Synthetic Surface Materials b.V.
- QUINTESSENZA CERAMICHE S.r.l.
- Pawling Corporation
- Naturepedic Organic Mattresses
- Incatro Room Acoustics BV
- Wolf Gordon