May 11, 2021 at 12:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. CDT
As the community considers expanding its return to buildings, this seminar will discuss strategies to maximize safety, health and wellbeing in shared indoor environments. Our panel will help make sense of some of the seemingly ‘miracle’ solutions now marketed to building designers, maintenance staff and homeowners, while empowering attendees to make well-informed decisions and avoid scams. This seminar will be co-hosted as a live webinar.
- Adele Houghton, President, Biositu
- Marwa Zaatari, Partner, D ZINE Partners
- Tristan Roberts, Director Technical and Educational Programs, Health Product Declaration Collaborative
The webinar will be hosted using WebEx. No software is necessary to join the meeting. Additional details on how to join will be sent to registered attendees.
- Seminar is open to building professionals and other invited guests
- RSVP is recommended to receive webinar instructions and unique password
Continuing Education Credits
- This seminar is approved for AIA Learning Units/HSW and GBCI CE Hours
- Austin Energy Green Building will provide certificates of completion for self-reporting
- Certificate will list course description/number
- All certificates will be emailed