The voting period for the Health Product Declaration (HPD) Collaborative 2017-2018 Board of Directors is now open. Ballots have been distributed to the Primary Representative of each General Member company. The voting period will close on Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 8:59 PM PT / 11:59 PM ET.
The HPDC Board of Directors has determined that a fixed slate of nominees will be presented to the membership for approval through your vote. The slate of candidates being presented has been prepared by the HPDC Nominating Working Group, selected from those who applied during the HPDC open nomination application period.
General Members are allowed one vote per company, to be cast by the Primary Representative as designated on the Membership Agreement, their vote represents your company and all HPDC participants from your company. Votes are cast for nominees in your membership category; the structure of the HPDC Board is representative by member category.
General Members who are not Primary Representative, please connect with your Primary Representative to review and discuss the slate of candidates (listed below).
- Tim Cole, Vice President, Marketing & Global Sustainability Manager – Nora Systems, Inc.
- Gail Vittori, Co-Director – CMPBS (Center for Maximum Potential Building Systems)
- Suzanne Drake, Co-Director, Material Performance Lab – Perkins + Will
- Susan Kaplan, Senior Associate, Managing Director of Specification and Sustainability – HLW International
- Anthony Ravitz, Director, REWS – Google, Inc.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-781-876-8871.
Please remember, voting is critical to the ongoing success of the HPDC and the deadline to vote is Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 8:59 PM PT / 11:59 PM ET.
Thank you for your participation and support of the HPDC.