Come Visit HPDC At Greenbuild: We’re in Booth 1618
HPDC members will gather for our Annual Member Meeting and Reception on September 26 at 5:30 – which will be hosted by the SmithGroup in their DC offices. Register Here. And, HPDC will is exhibiting at Greenbuild – Booth 1618 – and we would love to show you all the new tools we have developed for material health practice. Drop by our booth at any time, or book a time for a demonstration of HPD v2.3. We are located right by the entrance, next to the USGBC booth. At our booth, you can:
- Get a demo of the HPD Builder Version 2.3 Update’s new features.
- See a sneak preview of upcoming HPD Public Repository Advanced Features: dashboards and analytics to support your material health advancement.
- Register for the 2023 Material Health Symposium on November 14.
- Say hello to the HPDC team!
The Greenbuild Conference & Expo is where the leaders in green building gather and share the next generation of standards, policies, products and partnerships. This is largest annual event for green building professionals worldwide. It’s where attendees learn and source solutions to improve resilience, sustainability and quality of life in our buildings, cities and communities.
Keynote Speakers –
- Kal Penn – Actor, Writer, Producer & Former Associate Director of the White House Office of Public Engagement – Wednesday, September 27th t 9 AM ET.
- Ali Zaidi – National Climate Advisor, Biden-Harris Administration – Thursday, September 28th at 8:30am ET.
- Dr. Ayana Elizabeth Johnson – Marine Biologist, Policy Expert, Writer, and Co-Founder of the non-profit think tank Urban Ocean Lab – Friday, September 29th at 11am ET.
Learn how HPDC and Green Seal can help optimize and achieve your project goals.
Green Seal is now an approved Health Product Declarations (HPD) preparer and third-party verifier. Our new partnership with Green Seal provides the simplest way to earn maximum LEED points for your paint products. Learn about ingredient transparency in paints and how Green Seal certification now includes providing a health product declaration (HPD) as well as Green Seal third party HPD verification, maximizing your LEED credit opportunity.
Please join us at booth 1618 to learn more!
HPDC ANNUAL MEMBER RECEPTION: Join Us!
Annual Member Meeting & Reception, September 26, 2023, 5:30-7:00 PM.
We are excited this year to have our Annual Member Meeting and Reception – in person, at Greenbuild! This year’s festivities will be hosted by SmithGroup and will include an array of appetizing refreshments and beverages.
To help us plan for this event, please register in advance if you will be attending in person.
Join us on September 26, 2023, from 5:30 to 7:00 pm, at SmithGroup’s elegant headquarters in Washington, D.C. You won’t want to miss this!
During this highly anticipated event, we will:
- Offer a hands-on look at the new features in the HPD Builder and HPD Public Repository.
- Provide a platform for members to engage in meaningful discussions on the future of HPDs.
- RSVP: This event is complimentary for all HPDC members in good standing. Register on Eventbrite and feel free to bring a non-member guest.
- Contact Us: For inquiries, call us at +1.781.876.8871 or email email@example.com.
- Location & Transport: The venue is SmithGroup headquarters, located at 1700 New York Ave NW #100, Washington, DC 20006. For more details including parking, transportation, and more frequently asked questions- click here!
Gear up for a night of celebration and collaboration. We look forward to meeting with you—either in person or virtually!