Wendy Vittori, HPDC, Executive Director
Material Health Open Innovation Symposium: The Art And Science of Material Health Innovation – November 16, 2021, 12-5 PM EST.
- 2021 Symposium Keynote
- Introducing Social Equity in Material Health Practice
- Leading Edge Case Studies – There is still time to submit your case study – See below. Four will be selected for presentation in the Symposium. All submissions will be published in proceedings.
- Manufacturer Product Innovations
- Design Project Team Innovations
- 2020-2021 – Tracking the Material Health Advances of the Past Year
- The Latest Advances in Product Optimization and Circularity
- Taking Material Health Information to the Next Level
- Advancing Material Health Practice in Architecture and Design Firms
Inaugural Material Health Innovation Awards – Submit your Product or Project Innovation by November 10, 2021.
ATTENTION HPDC MEMBERS: Register for the Virtual Annual Member Meeting on November 16, 2021, 5:00-6:15 PM EST.
Call for Social Equity Technical Sub-Group Applicants.
HPD Collaborative and Green Seal Form Strategic Alliance to Advance Transparency Standards and Data Harmonization.
Greenbuild 2021 – A Burst of Needed Energy in San Diego!
The “Transparency After Dark” event, co-hosted by mindful MATERIALS and HPDC, was a rousing success! It was great to see so many people at Half Door Brewery in downtown San Diego for the outdoor after-party event. The relaxed atmosphere was ideal for green minded folks to mix, mingle, get to know others with similar interests and enjoy their evening.
ATTENTION HPDC GENERAL MEMBERS: Cast Your Vote for the 2022 Board of Directors by November 10.
- Jean Hansen, HDR, Inc.
- Lona Rerick, ZGF Architects
- Jay Hindmarsh, Mahlum Architects
- Jon Smieja, Andersen Corporation
- Josée Lupien, Vertima
- Sarah Talkington, City of Austin, Texas
If you would like to share your organization’s leadership story in the Members Corner, please contact us. Share you news, progress and update with Paula Schaper at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The HPD Public Repository is the authoritative resource for all published HPDs. Visit the Repository to access almost 8,000 published HPDs, representing over 20,000 building products, from 600+ manufacturers –
Thanks to the following 95 Manufacturers who’ve published 423 HPDs in V2.2 from August – October 2021:
HPDC continues to grow our membership now with over 330 member organizations. Membership is open to any organization that participates in the industry and supports the goals of transparency and material health practice of the HPDC. See a full list of HPDC Members and Sponsors.
Please Join Us in Welcoming Our Newest Members to HPDC:
- Armourcoat Ltd.
- University of Shanghai for Science and Technology
- Claridge Products
- CRACO Mfg., Inc.
- Vermont Natural Coatings
- Welspun Flooring Limited
- Wearbest Weavers LLC.
- DeeDee Hughes (student)
- MBI LIFESTYLE
- Gate Precast
- ASM Modular Systems, Inc.
- HUBBELL INC (DELAWARE) PREMISE WIRING DI